viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

IN ENGLISH

ORLANDO

Rafaela María Brito

I
Year 2100 after Christ. Four centuries ago I live in Carlsbadand and stay most of the time in the darkness, hanging from one foot, upside down, because my brain thinks increasingly and weighs more Orlando, so much so that it has developed a system of eight channels to process reality.


II
At this time, Orlando, I have dealt to give your name to everything: Orlando to dogs, Orlando to stones, Orlando to dust, Orlando to water, Orlando to air, Orlando to darkness and Orlando to light.


III
At night, while obsessively I go around this endless labyrinthunderground and I suck  the black elixir of leaves the tree of good and evil, and wath when out of my mouth smell fresh human blood and that has kept me alert the last one hundred and forty-six thousand to my inmortal existence days, thinking of you Orlando, waiting to hear the soft beating of your wings, back in the distance,  holding the day when you come back to me.